We are hiring an enthusiastic, animal sympathetic individual to plan, execute and coordinate all rescue-related operations at Sarvoham.
- Attending rescue and distress calls 24*7 (Including weekly off).
- Update reporters on pet’s death, pet’s conditions, or about the pet’s euthanasia etc.
- Maintaining the data of the pets in RMS (Sarvoham’s Online database) such as Rescue calls
attended, addressed, updates on pets condition etc.
- Ordering medicines based on requirement.
- Introducing visitors with Sarvoham’s work (Visitors’ tour).
- Preparing treatment sheets post rescue and sending them to the medical team.
- Scheduling ambulance for rescue, release, and other necessary operations.
- Interacting with donors and visitors.
- Follow up’s on unattended rescues till the animal has gotten help from other shelters/ volunteers.
- Candidates need to speak English and Kannada (Hindi optional).
Share this job